Topic: MOONBLADE QUESTIONS REVIVALPALOOZA

1. HOW MANY MOONBLADES CAN EXIST AT ONCE?
2. IS THE SHARPNESS OF THE MOONBLADE SOMETHING THAT CAN BE MEASURED?
3. ARE THE RUMORS ABOUT THE MOONBLADE "UNCUTTING" PEOPLE, PLACES, AND THINGS TRUE?
4. OUT OF ALL THE ENQUESTORS SEARCHING FOR THE MOONBLADE, WILL IT EVER BE FOUND?
5. GOOGLE-WEBSTER INC IS INQUIRING ABOUT ADDING "MOONBLADE" TO THE DICTIONARY AS A VERB. DO YOU ALLOW THIS? IF NOT I WILL MOONBLADE YOUR ASS.
6. CONSIDERING THESE QUESTIONS ARE GETTING LONGER BY THE NUMBER, SHOULD A GAME ABOUT THE MOONBLADE HAVE BEEN MADE ALREADY?
7. WAS THE OBLITERATION OF THE ORIGINAL MOONBLADE QUESTIONS AT FAULT OF THE ORIGINAL MOONBLADE?
8. IS IT JUSTIFIED THAT A FULLY DEDICATED TASK FORCE WAS UNABLE TO RECOVER THE DOCUMENTS PERTAINING TO THE OBLITERATION OF THE ORIGINAL MOONBLADE QUESTIONS?
9. WOULD YOU ESTIMATE THAT EITHER 15 MILLION OR 35 MILLION FOLLOWERS WErE UPSET ABOUT THE OBLITERATION OF THE ORIGINAL MOONBLADE QUESTIONS?

STAY TUNED FOR MORE DEADLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES ABOUT THE DEADLY MOONBLADE SERIOUSLY

Re: MOONBLADE QUESTIONS REVIVALPALOOZA

1. There can be only one!
2. It's beyond reason.
3. The Moonblade has the power to manipulate space and time.
4. The quest of the Moonblade is an arduous one.
5.  I would moonblade to have Moonblade in Webster.
6. We are still building hype before we start developing.
7. The Moonblade collapsed in on itself.
8.  You think with all the spying in the world the NSA would be able to figure it out. There is an intangible quality in Moonblade questions that makes them hard to pin down.
9.  The tragic news of the obliteration had over 35 thumbs downs on facebook. There was an outcry on twitter, and riots in several countries. Truly a sad day for all of man kind.

For Science!

Wait a minute, Musashi, we forge a moonbladed thousand of moonblades in B&I!

To kill or not to kill?

!!!!!!

For Science!

Just to clarify Moonblade is a game I've worked on years ago, I still tinker with it once in a bladedmoon. It's an RPG with a battle system similar to Xenogears.

I wrote a pretty cool story script, but Tree hated it because it lacked the humor of my previous game.

For Science!

give it to me, I'll rework it when we gain rpm

To kill or not to kill?

Was this the Viking game? KR is the only one I allow brain space for.

10. HOW MUCH REVENUE IN ROYALTIES WOULD BE EARNED IN THE CASE OF MOONBLADE BEING FEATURED ON A NETWORK OR PREMIUM SUBSCRIBER SERVICE?
11. IS THERE A CERTIFIED & DOCUMENTED STUDY ON THE MOONBLADE"S CHEMISTRY AND ALLOY COMPONENTS?
11b. IS THE MOON(BLADE) MADE OF CHEESE?
12. WHICH WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT: A LIGHT SABER FROM STAR WARS OR A MOONBLADE?
13. ONE OF THOSE "QUESTIONS" YOU SEE THAT MAKES YOU ANSWER IN A SENTENCE: WHICH SUPERHEROES AND/OR VILLIANS WOULD BE EASILY DESTROYED BY THE MOONBLADE AND WHICH ONES MIGHT HAVE A SLIM CHANCE OF WITHSTANDING IT?
14. CAN THE MOONBLADE CUT MORE THAN TWO MOONS IN HALF IN A GIVEN NANOSECOND?
15. AN UNDISCLOSED CAR COMPANY IS INQUIRING ABOUT USING "MOONBLADE" AS A NEW UPCOMING MODEL FOR A SPORTSCAR. IS THIS ALLOWABLE? IF NOT, THEN IS THERE ANY TYPE OF VEHICLE WORTHY OF THE TITLE MOONBLADE? (WOULD YOU DRIVE IT?)
16. CAN THE MOONBLADE BE USED AS A TIME TRAVELING VEHICLE? SIMILAR TO THE EPOCH FOR EXAMPLE.
17. CAN A CHAIN BE WRAPPED AROUND THE MOONBLADE AND POWERED BY ELECTRIC OR GAS ENGINE FORCE IN ORDER TO CREATE A MOONCHAINSAW?
18. HOW OLD IS THE MOONBLADE?
19. HOW YOUNG IS THE MOONBLADE?
20. THE GREAT PYRAMIDS OF GIZA - IF THERE WAS AN INVOLVEMENT WOULD IT BE CREATION OR DESTRUCTION??

ESSAY SECTION:
WHY HAS NOT THE TERM MOONBLADE BEEN ADDED AT LEAST TO THIS MESSAGE BOARD DICTIONARY SO THAT THE SPELLCHECK DOES NOT FLAG IT? INCLUDE DATES & TIMES AND PEOPLE & PLACES.

DO NOT FORGET TO KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR MORE HARMFULLESS MOONBLADE QUESTIONS IN THE FUTILE!

Demis, The viking game was an earlier version. Now time for some fun.

10.  Typically those types of services take around a 30% cut of the revenue.
11. Some say there is a dossier underneath the Sphinx.
11b. The Moonblade does have a strong associated with power metal, but that is as close as it gets to cheese.
12. The Moonblade can not be damaged as it exists outside of our space and time. It is only corporeal when slicing and dicing.
13. If the Moonblade falls into the wrong hands, all is lost. Not even Wolverine would stand a chance against the gleaming blue steel.
14. The moons would need to be neatly stacked.
16. The Moonblade exists in all times and dimensions simultaneously, but only if it wants to. Theoretically it could pull it's user into another time.
17. Even if the chainsaw blade was forged in the same fashion, it would only get in the way of the blade's legendary sharpness.
18. Ancient.
20.  Legends say that Giza was used as a power source for the forging of the blade, see 11.

I will look into the issue of the dictionary. I would like to mention one thing, I recently discovered that an impostor Moonblade was added to the Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions (released October 2007). It is only accessible in the multi-player mode. This release date is about 6 months after the original Moonblade questions were posted, revealing the Moonblade's existence to the world.

This is not the first time that this has happened with me and Square Enix. Gimms from KR turned up in FFX-2, and a few other things like this have happened. I am watching you Square Enix!

As a side note, I think I have to add THE MOONBLADE to Tyrant of Terror.

For Science!